SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Distance Is Never A Problem!
Adopt Maine Coon and pick it up at the airport.
Welcome to Maine Coons By Briggs. If you are interested in any of our kittens on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the kittens in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your kittens on a next or same day delivery. The kittens will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home.
Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the kittens will arrive within 6-10 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or kittens checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General Airline Requirements
– The kitten must be at least 7 weeks old.
– Must be accompanied with a veterinarian
– Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via Airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older kittens can cost more)
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN USA
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a kittens shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your kitten.
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your kitten, if in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your kitten to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. Which kitten you are interested in.
How to Track your kittens Flight
You will find your kitten’s flight information in an email or Text messages from us with the subject “kittens Flight Info”. Below you will find links to track your kittens flight and to look up your shipping process, duration and cargo facility. Make sure you track your kitten’s flight prior to you going to the airport in case of a delay/change. Typically your kitten will be ready for pick up about 30-45 minutes after their arrival time.
– DELTA CARGO (If Tracking # begins with 006-xxxxxxxx)
– American Airline CARGO (If tracking # begins with 001-xxxxxxxx)
– UNITED Airlines CARGO (If tracking # begins with 016-xxxxxxxx)
Shipping nowadays has been made super simple. With so many pet delivery services and airlines available to help in the delivery of your kitten for pick up either at the airport cargo section or pet delivery service brings your kitten to your home address.
If your kitten is shipped, you will be provided a Tracking Number so you know exactly when to expect your kitten to arrive either at the pick up airport (Cargo Section) or to wait for the kitten to be delivered right at your home address.
On our part, ensure that we better serve you by making sure that your kitten is shipped with high standards couriers and making use of these services to ensure that your kitten is safely delivered to your location (Address).
Your kitten will arrive with the Travel Crate, shot records, 2 years health Guarantee, some toys and food. Your kitten would be shipped with an approved courier with cold water, beddings and some food.
Shipping is done within 12 hours. So therefore, your kitten will be with you on the same day which is safe and less stressful for your kitten. If the kitten does travel in the cargo area, however, it is pressurized and at the same temperature and has the same air filtered in as the passengers breathe. Having shipped kittens for over 7 years, we have never had a negative incident.
Since shipping takes just a few hours, your kitten won’t take a long to be with you. The kittens arrive healthy, super active and excited to meet their new owners. The courier services take great care of the kitten during shipping and
ensures it’s care for and regularly attended, fed and given a drink of water. Generally Shipping is like a vacation for your puppy and a wonderful experience as well.
If you choose the option of picking up your kitten at the airport then you have to go to the assigned designated arrival airport, with your ID and your Tracking number. So you could sign and clear the receiving papers for the kitten and you can take your kitten home.
If you choose the option for home delivery, you will have to keep track of your kitten and be at home at the provided estimated time of arrival at your home address. So you can sign delivery papers of your kitten as you take your kitten indoors to your family.
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Kittens aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping kittens is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship kittens in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the kittens, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the kitten to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our kittens a vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other Dogs or pets infecting them.
Adopt a Maine Coon Kitten today!